teacup. [ 掲示板 ] [ 掲示板作成 ] [ 有料掲示板 ] [ ブログ ]

新着順:200/322 記事一覧表示 | 《前のページ | 次のページ》

some points ...

投稿者:sub99  投稿日:2005年12月 8日(木)00時46分54秒
  通報
  hello

great website, the best sm movies around, because they are somehow "natural" and free of the usual cheap studio context, and on top of that, the japanese women do it with style ...

it would be helpful though if the movies could be subtitled, it is frustrating not to be able to understand or to read a single word ...

as far as i can overview the board, many believe yapoo's products show the ultimate level of humiliation; i disagree, because apart from 2 very short exceptions (#20 & #23), no slave is ever really forced to ingest shit, and definitely not from let's say 4-5 mistresses consecutively; i understand this puts man's endurance beyond every limit, but what an exciting phantasy ... and i'm actually surprised that naomi asano seemingly never tried to make it real ...

a movie, where a slave, as in #20 (don't know what chapter), tied up and mouth forced open, is mercilessly used to swallow shit directly from the source, so no chance to miss a bit, and this procedure not just from one, but from many mistresses, that would be THE yapoo killer movie (at least from my perspective) ...

a word regarding the owk (other world kingdom): a beautiful place, large and stylish, and although deteriorating slightly in the last 2-3 years, still worth a visit, BUT: do not go there on your own, you will almost certainly be disappointed, the nice looking guardesses are models with no sm background, and the really good ones are gone already, so make sure you can join a mistress when visiting the owk...

for the ones interested in toilet slavery: the owk is not exactly the place for this, the main topics there are corporate punishment, horse riding games and other, more conventional games; for yapoo type phantasies, the specific tools & toys are largely missing

greetings from switzerland, sub99

》記事一覧表示

新着順:200/322 《前のページ | 次のページ》
/322